6 Libertarian Rules
6 Rules from Matt Kibbe’s Don’t Hurt People and Don’t Take Their Stuff: A Libertarian Manifesto:
- Don’t hurt people: Free people just want to be left alone, not hassled or harmed by someone else with an agenda or designs over their life and property.
- Don’t take people’s stuff: America’s founders fought to ensure property rights and our individual right to the fruits of our labors.
- Take responsibility: Liberty takes responsibility. Don’t sit around waiting for someone else to solve your problems.
- Work for it: For every action there is an equal reaction. Work hard and you’ll be rewarded.
- Mind your own business: Free people live and let live.
- Fight the power: Thanks to the Internet and the decentralization of knowledge, there are more opportunities than ever to take a stand against corrupt authority.